We welcome interested candidates to send a cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com.
Title: Analyst, Investment Banking
Location: New York City / San Francisco
CohnReznick Capital Markets Securities, LLC (“CohnReznick Capital”) is an investment bank that delivers
the full suite of investment banking advisory services. We are a trusted partner for the world’s largest
investment banks, corporations and industry leaders. Together, CohnReznick and CohnReznick Capital
make up the largest renewable energy financial advisory team in North America.
Since its inception, CohnReznick Capital has been recognized with multiple awards and accolades
including the IJGlobal 2016 #1 Renewable Energy Financial Adviser for North America, the IJGlobal 2016
Deal of the Year, as well as Financial Adviser of 2016 for Tax Equity Deals and Financial Adviser of 2016
for Renewables M&A by Power Finance & Risk.
As an Analyst, this candidate will work directly with mid to senior level management and report to a VP or
Director on typical deal teams as assigned. The Analyst will take the lead on assigned modelling,
presentations and other deliverables as needed Other responsibilities will include participation in financial
and business due diligence, pre-engagement planning and execution, and support Associate/Sr.
Associate with final deliverable development.
- Create and maintain complex financial models and valuation analyses, including DCF, trading
comparables, tax equity structures and debt financing
- Participate in day-to-day deal execution, interacting with deal team members and potentially client
teams, transaction counterparties and other advisors
- Assist clients in due diligence by coordinating the information flow, attending meetings between
the parties, as well as reviewing and analyzing company information
- Work independently, producing high quality deliverables such as Confidential Investment
Memorandums, Board materials and other presentation materials for use in tax equity financing
and M&A transactions or client pitches
- Analyze and assist with tax equity structures
- Support due diligence process, including management of the virtual data room
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field; Master’s degree with emphasis in Finance or Economics
- Must pass Series 79, 63 and 82 exams within first 3 – 4 months of onboarding with firm
- Strategic business consulting, valuation, and/or investment banking experience preferred
- Renewable energy industry experience preferred
- Project finance experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Financial modeling experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to multitask
- Passion for renewable energy