Managing Director Nick Sangermano sat down with Ozy.com to discuss renewable energy and infrastructure investment in the Middle East. Read more about his thoughts on this evolving market by clicking here.
- The Year In Renewables Financing Trends and Looking Ahead to 2020
- CohnReznick Capital Advises Gulf Pacific Power on Acquisition of Majority Stake in Operating Wind Portfolio
- CohnReznick Capital Advises Solar Frontier Americas in Raising Tax Equity and Debt Financing for the 150MWAC Mustang Two Solar Facility
- The Changing Dynamics of Renewable Asset Sell-Downs
- CohnReznick Capital Advises sPower in Raising Tax Equity and Debt Financing for the 218MW Prevailing Winds Facility