Managing Director Nick Sangermano sat down with Ozy.com to discuss renewable energy and infrastructure investment in the Middle East. Read more about his thoughts on this evolving market by clicking here.
- CohnReznick Capital Advises Capital Power Corporation in Raising Financing for a 150MW Wind Project
- CohnReznick Capital Advises Lightsource BP in Raising Tax Equity for the 260MW Impact Solar Project
- Will PG&E be forced to turn to PPAs to get a bankruptcy exit plan confirmed?
- CohnReznick Capital Advises Tyr Energy in Raising Tax Equity for the 30MW Kimball Wind and 13MW South Fork Wind Projects
- CohnReznick Capital Promotions